Hey Doug,
it hurts me a bit to contraddict a professional scripter, but I am quite sceptical about your purpose of renaming that file. If the original skype.jsb (or best said jss) contains different functions from the ones included in your skypewatch file, maybe it will not announce system tray notifications, and maybe it will create some messes. This is only a fear though, because I am still running JAWS 10 and so I did not revise the built-in scripts of JFW 11 or later.
Bye!
Barbuz

Thanks for posting to the skype english list.

to contact skype support wiht any questions regarding your account email 
[email protected]

To  access scripts for the latest version of skype go to
http://www.dlee.org/skype

To access tutorials and other goodies go to
http://www.marrie.org/skype/skype.html

To contact the list owner send a message to
mailto:[email protected]

to download a tool to automate the installation of skypewatch  go to this link.
http://www.hrvojekatic.tk/

and for a searchable archives page go here.
http://bit.ly/64Y48

thanks and have a wonderful day.


_______________________________________________
Skypeenglish mailing list
[email protected]
http://emissives.com/mailman/listinfo/skypeenglish_emissives.com

Reply via email to