Ok, till last night (here in Italy) nothing happened, I'll test it tonight and tell what happens. In the meantime I could ask to my italian list and see if other users are having issues...
See you in the next episode!
Barbuz

en_supp...@skype.net

To  access scripts for the latest version of skype go to
http://www.dlee.org/skype

mailto:skypeenglish-ow...@list.tffppodcast.com

https://www.mail-archive.com/skypeenglish@lists.tffppodcast.com
email, or click the link in the  email you receive with your list password each
month.
thanks and have a wonderful day.