Updating situation: no answer on the italian list, other than a person who sent me a chat on Facebook Messenger telling me it works properly for her on her iPhone. I just tried to sign in with my Windows 7 machine, no error at all. For Mostafa: try signing in again and seeing if something has been fixed remotely. If not, beware that there is a new Skype version, 7.28.0.101. Try updating your Skype version by clicking the link below, and in case think about to uninstall your client first.
www.skype.com/go/getskype-full
Bye!
Barbuz

en_supp...@skype.net

To  access scripts for the latest version of skype go to
http://www.dlee.org/skype

mailto:skypeenglish-ow...@list.tffppodcast.com

https://www.mail-archive.com/skypeenglish@lists.tffppodcast.com
email, or click the link in the  email you receive with your list password each
month.
thanks and have a wonderful day.