Hello skype english list.  You know the saying "parting is such sweet sorrow?"
Well, we are changing venues again. The reason is that this company helps me to
manage groups and this is a group/forum all in one. I also have ben having
issues with mail man on my current provider to put it not so bluntly.  Members
have the option to bows and edit topics or treat this like a regular email
list. So here's what will happen, if all goes according to plan.

1. This list will stay up until aug 31. This will give time for those who want
to to move over on their own.
2. After aug 31 this list will go by by. Any members who forgot to move over
will be sent an invite. If you receive invite invite and you are already on the
new list  please ignore it.

3. Every first of the month, I hope, the rules will be sent out. This will look
like a calendar event. I have the groups.io staff helping me with this as of
now.

I've ben contemplating this move for a few months now, Oh and here's the
beauty. You can actually see what groups you are a part of and bulk leave if
you need to or bulk I think set to no mail. Just  don't forget to set it back
when you return. I also think there is a viewable directory I can if I want set
to subscribers can view only.

I hope to see all of you on the new list. No replies need come to this topic,
but I hope all of you have a happy Monday, and be blessed. I look forward to
working wiht all of you during this move.

See you all on the new list.

To subscribe click the following link

https://groups.io/g/skypeenglish

Or  you can  copy and paste, or click the following email address  and send a
blank message.

skypeenglish+subscr...@groups.io

Note that all new members will need to be moderated which will be hard on my
part, but I know most of you, so this should be easy, just don't send any test
messages, please? This will make my life easier. Lol!

Blessings again.

To  access scripts for the latest version of skype go to
http://www.dlee.org/skype

mailto:skypeenglish-ow...@list.tffppodcast.com

https://www.mail-archive.com/skypeenglish@lists.tffppodcast.com
to modify your subscription visit the list info link at the bottom of this
email, or click the link in the  email you receive with your list password each
month.
thanks and have a wonderful day.