Hi Jeremi,

I did not rebuild clementine after updating protobuf3 at the time.

Since this is a prod machine, I won't be able to test.

I'm still looking for some guidelines on how developers usually create virtual
machines to test. I used virtualbox when I developed for debian, but I don't
like this approach anymore. I'm trying to learn LCX, and for slackware it
doesn't have templates ready to go, so there is that.

Anyway, thanks for your reply. Good to know it works. I'm still waiting for the
protobuf3 maintainer reply on the version numbers (previous email)

Cordialmente,

Ruben

--

Dr. Beco

AI Researcher

---- On Sun, 10 Mar 2024 19:45:43 -0300 Jeremy Hansen
<jebrhansen+...@gmail.com> wrote ---

Did you rebuild clementine after updating protobuf3? You should be on build 2
of clementine as that includes fixes for the new protobuf3 version.

It works fine on my end (I'm the clementine maintainer).

Jeremy

On Sun, Mar 10, 2024, 1:51 PM Ruben Carlo Benante via SlackBuilds-users