Of course this must exactly be the day that no-ip took my DNS entry down (see http://day-to-day-stuff.blogspot.com/2011/08/version-99-dns-off-line.html).

Reposted here:
http://www.grons.nl/concrete-bindings-eoo.odg
http://www.grons.nl/concrete-bindings-eoo.png

BTW, I don't care so much for arrows or not. Its just that they are usually not used in this software stacks.

Kind regards,
    Erik.

Op 15-08-11 10:15, Erik van Oosten schreef:
Hello Ceki,

I've added some color and removed the adaption layer from the 'unbound' case. What do you think?

http://no-commons-logging.zapto.org/concrete-bindings-eoo.odg
http://no-commons-logging.zapto.org/concrete-bindings-eoo.png

I think that displaying these stacks horizontally would improve the presentation somewhat more. It emphasizes what a mess you have when you include commons-logging in the mix :)

Regards,
     Erik.