On 17 Dec 2007, at 19:33, Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:

I think microsling is now ready to become just a specific
configuration of Sling.

I'm pretty sure we can graft the microsling stuff on Sling as a set of
OSGi bundles, without requiring any OSGi knowledge from beginners, and
keep microsling's ease of use, all of microsling's current features,
and the "testable in 15 minutes from scratch" requirement.

Empowering users to jump from simple microsling scripted stuff to
full-blown OSGi-based java modules, within the same framework and
webapp, sounds quite exciting to me.

WDYT?

Would this enable microsling to run without any OSGi framework at all?

--
Torgeir Veimo
[EMAIL PROTECTED]