I've just set something similar up at my house (and am only now coming to
terms with the amazement of being successful at doing so). If you need a
hand, let me know (offline if you prefer), I need the practice as I intend
to network my son's school next year. There are a few simple-to-solve
'gotchas'.
Gregg
Richard Blackburn wrote:
> I'm probably going to have setup a home network in the new year. Is it
> possible to set it up so that the main box can act as a server and as a
> workstation? I may have family living with me for a while and I'm
> thinking of adding a couple of 486 boxes for children to play with etc.
> Thanks
> Richard
> --
> SLUG - Sydney Linux Users Group Mailing List - http://www.slug.org.au
> To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with
> unsubscribe in the text
--
SLUG - Sydney Linux Users Group Mailing List - http://www.slug.org.au
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with
unsubscribe in the text