> > - you have more than one version of fetchmail installed and PATH is > > different > > Ah, interesting idea. That could be it. No, there's only the one. I do have a tarball for version 4.5.3 but I haven't even unpacked it yet. Maybe I should just upgrade from my venerable 2.2-2 version... I've done that. I'll see what happens. luke -- SLUG - Sydney Linux Users Group Mailing List - http://www.slug.org.au To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with unsubscribe in the text
- [SLUG] fetchmail different from script and command line luke
- Re: [SLUG] fetchmail different from script and command ... Ken Yap
- Re: [SLUG] fetchmail different from script and command ... Angus Lees
- Re: [SLUG] fetchmail different from script and command ... luke
- Re: [SLUG] fetchmail different from script and command ... luke
- Re: [SLUG] fetchmail different from script and comm... Terry Collins
- RE: [SLUG] fetchmail different from script and ... David Zverina
- Re: [SLUG] fetchmail different from script ... Terry Collins
