On 21 Dec, I wrote:

>  No, there's only the one.  I do have a tarball for version 4.5.3 but I
>  haven't even unpacked it yet.  Maybe I should just upgrade from my
>  venerable 2.2-2 version...
>  
>  I've done that.  I'll see what happens.

It fixes the problem.  Looks like my original idea - a bug in
fetchmail - was right!

luke

PS:  Hope everyone on the list has a Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year. 
I reckon 2000 will be an even better year for Linux than 1999 was.
Thanks everyone for your advice and help over the year(s), especially
the Festers.  Hmm, I guess the xxx-fest people wouldn't really want to
be lumped in with an Addams family member though, would they...?  :-)

--
SLUG - Sydney Linux Users Group Mailing List - http://www.slug.org.au
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with
unsubscribe in the text

Reply via email to