Antonio Sabato wrote:
> 
> I am certainly the person who knows least about Linux
> But folks please bear with me...I have just been at a
> learning stage. So please be patient and dont laugh at
> my silly questions.

There are NO silly questions!
There are NO silly questions!
There are NO silly questions! 

There are just people who should RTFM.

> Using df command
> How do i find how many partitions i have mounted?

mount

> How much disk space I have left on my Linux partition? and

df

Linux is usually in 1K blocks. Some *nixs report in 512K blocks.

> How many more files can I create on my Linux partitions?

df -i  gives free indes, but this doesn't equate to files, but is
close enough for your purpose.

--
   Terry Collins {:-)}}} Ph(02) 4627 2186 Fax(02) 4628 7861  
   email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]  www: http://www.woa.com.au  
   WOA Computer Services <lan/wan, linux/unix, novell>
   snail:  PO Box 1047, Campbelltown, NSW 2560.

 "People without trees are like fish without clean water"
--
SLUG - Sydney Linux Users Group Mailing List - http://www.slug.org.au
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with
unsubscribe in the text

Reply via email to