> Michael wrote:
> >
> > A blank email? haha
>
> No - it said two things
>
>      1 - he is one of those misguided {:-) people who likes the idea of
> Slug meetings on Monday (subject line).
Correct.   No apology.    And BTW, it was in response to an invitation
from Anand.   I thought I'd keep it brief.
>      2 - he is one of the forsaken {:-) who posts in html.

Yuk !  For this, my most sincere apologies to all concerned.   I had not
realised
that "option" had not been turned off in this so-called mail tool. In fact,
as I check now, it still says this is "Plain Text".
Sincere apologies to all concerned.   If this is still in HTML, I'll make
configuring of  XEmacs mail my next major priority.