<quote who="David">

> Personally, I will happily delete lots of stuff I'm not interested in for
> the sake of not missing something I need, but didn't know about.

Sounds like everyone is happy with physical SIG stuff, but as per usual, not
lists.

Your above argument has to be one of the happier reasons not to split lists
- half of us would just subscribe to all of them anyway... We must be doing
something right if that's the case. ;)

- Jeff

-- [EMAIL PROTECTED] ------------------------------- http://linux.conf.au/ --

      I must be getting old... Buying toothpaste with gel in it is no
                       longer an Absolute Necessity.