On Sun, Dec 16, 2001 at 07:49:54PM +1100, Jeff Allison wrote:
> Got a Question. I've got a Redhat 7.1 server acting as Domino server so my
> SMTP listener isn't sendmail, its the built in domino one how do i get the
> internal mail from the box delivered to the domino listener. I've tried not
> running it as a demon but I keep getting MX errors, and from a command line
> mail "[EMAIL PROTECTED] User unknown".

Either Lotus Domino needs to emulate the sendmail(1) command, or you
need to set up an MTA (e.g. sendmail, Postfix, Exim, etc) to blindly
relay everything to the local SMTP server, and not run as a daemon.

-d

--
Daniel Stone                                                <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
<Skif> how to make chocolate moose, bork, bork, bork! Furst you get dee