Jeff Waugh wrote:
> Run tasksel to install large chunks of related packages in Debian.

Oh thankyou, thankyou. Another small Debian pearl falls from the
bearer of Debian knowledge and lore. Plucked from the ground amid the chaff
of bubblefishmon, I "man tasksel" as the wise walk in front of me.
Yay, verily there is a man page, it's installed, little did I realise that
there it lay in my /usr/bin all along. I run it up and see a gem of usefullness.
Debian thou art always providing useful trinkets.

by Mike Lake
Jan 2002