* This one time, at band camp, Heracles said:
> On Saturday 05 January 2002 22:13, Michael Lake wrote:
> > Oh thankyou, thankyou. Another small Debian pearl falls from
> > the bearer of Debian knowledge and lore. Plucked from the
> > ground amid the chaff of bubblefishmon, I "man tasksel" as the
> > wise walk in front of me. Yay, verily there is a man page, it's
> > installed, little did I realise that there it lay in my
> > /usr/bin all along. I run it up and see a gem of usefullness.
> > Debian thou art always providing useful trinkets.
>
> Unfortunately for most of us, those with the "Secret knowledge of
> the Debian" prefer to keep it hidden as much as possible, only
> occasionally passing on the crumbs to accolites. They prefer to
> refer to the FM. Thankfully as there are so many manuals that the
> would be Debian users seldom find the answers they seek even
> after many hours (more often weeks) of searching they turn to
> saner (read easier to use)distributions.

You are a troll and I claim my $5.....

Heracles, this is the Debian SIG
Debian SIG, this is Heracles

There is nothing dark about Debian, and the rumours about us sacrificing
virgins are rumours..... mostly :-)

Greeno
--
Greeno <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
GnuPG Key :  1024D/B5657C8B

Imagine working in a secure environment and finding the string
_NSAKEY in the OS binaries without a good explanation
    -Alan Cox 04/05/2001