On Sun, Jan 06, 2002 at 08:24:56AM +1100, Doug Foskey wrote:
>       I am a country user. I approached Telstra re ISDN, but unfortunately the
> service was not available on our (small) exchange. My question for others,
> however is: Who in the major providers, will do DOV, as when I spoke to them,
> no-one knew anything about it. (The small providers are too expensive
> usually).

check with Internode (www.internode.com.au) they recently have national
local call access I believe, and I know do DoV.

Most ISPs I've found don't mention it on their websites, you have to
email and ask, which is annoying when you're trying to survey them,
but it also give you a chance to check out their responsiveness, and
technical cluefulness.

Dave.