Hi Luke

I just came across this link by chance
http://linuxtoday.com/news_story.php3?ltsn=2001-09-28-008-20-NW-GN

For all Ximian loving users out there, a couple of guys (apparently from Mexico) have
created ISO images of your favorite linux distro that replace the GNOME packages with
Ximian's packages. According to their webpage they are working on Red Hat, Debian and
Mandrake although only Red Hat 7.1 is available at the moment. They are looking for
mirrors too.

The URL is : http://uuxii.cofradia.org/

with a mirror on
http://planetmirror.com/pub/uuxii/