On Thu, May 02, 2002 at 03:34:56PM +1000, Pia smith wrote:
> Can I suggest a talk/debate that really highlights differences in distros.
> Get us some fanatics from different distros to do lightning
> talks/comparisons, and then crack out the WWF boxing ring ;)
>
> Seriously, I think that would be quite helpful and educational for most
> people, and good to see what is new in different fields, and what direction
> diffferent distros are taking.

I wouldn't mind seeing that.

I've been a happy Debian user for quite some time now, but I've got next
to no idea what sort of goodies latest Red Hat, Mandrake, or whatever
have, because the last time I seriously looked at them was several years
ago.  It'd be nice to know what I'm missing out on, so I can insult it
properly  ;)

-Andrew.