On Wed 18 Sep, Peter Rundle bloviated thus:

> Yeah tried that they weren't very helpful, apparently they can't
> block udp to a single IP (I know that they can, I guess they don't
> want to).

In that case, I would send them a fax requesting a block on port 2002
so that it's in writing.  Then track the incoming traffic and deduct
it from the bill.  There's no way you should have to pay for data you
have requested be filtered.

--
Rev Simon Rumble <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
www.rumble.net

 "Put it before them briefly so they will read it, clearly
  so they will appreciate it, picturesquely so they will
  remember it and, above all, accurately so they will be
  guided by its light."

- Joseph Pulitzer, the man who presided over the
  tabloidisation of newspapers in North America.