Hi all,

I am still having probs getting suspend to work on this Ti PBook running
Debian. Jeff at the SLUG meet last time suggested powermgr-base and I
checked but that was already installed. What I have on the system is:
pmud
pmud-utils
powermgr-base

In pmudutils is  alittle thingo called Batmon which when run shows the
battery being connected/disconnected and the power level but if you hit
the sleep button the machine goes into a coma and has to be restarted
via hard reset. The same with the command line utility called snooze. It
seems to just turn off the machine.

Reading the docs does not indicate that I need to setup anything else
that I can see. The ecology HOWTO does not help although it covers a lot
about how to install things its mainly Intel with a brief mention that
pmud is for power pcs.

Mike

UTS CRICOS Provider Code:  00099F

DISCLAIMER
This email message and any accompanying attachments may contain
read, use, disseminate, distribute or copy this message or attachments.
immediately and delete this message. Any views expressed in this message
are those of the individual sender, except where the sender expressly,
and with authority, states them to be the views the University of
Technology Sydney. Before opening any attachments, please check them for
viruses and defects.