<quote who="Michael Lake">

> I am still having probs getting suspend to work on this Ti PBook running
> Debian.Jeff at the SLUG meet last time suggested powermgr-base and I
> checked but that was already installed.

Bummer. Since speaking to you at SLUG, I've found out that some of the more
recent models have problems with sleep mode on current kernels. I should
find out more for you... Perhaps ask in #mklinux on freenode.net?

- Jeff

--
   "I think it will be admitted by all that to have exploited so great a
     scientific invention for the purpose and pursuit of entertainment