Hello Sluggers,

I will like an advise on a backup system, I need to back up about 300GB now
and in about 11 months time, it will add up to 4/5 TerraB. This data needs
to be kept safe for about 3 years. And there after it will be the same every
year or potentially  increase by about 30% or more.

I thought of tapes, is there ( Market) tapes that can hold at least 1
TerraB? What is the highest available?
Also thought of hot swappable SCSI drives? is there any IDE drives that are
also hot swappable? This last one seems to be cheaper than SCSI.

Can you guys please suggest me a couple options that are upgradable? and
maybe a bold figure as to how much will I be looking at?

Thanking you in advice.

John