Danny,
        When I did this I did it the other way around. Put Xp on first. Create an
empty partition (fat32 is best) then install redhat to the empty partition. I
used partition magic as it does resize ntfs partitions non destructively. Then using
you favourite boot manager it should all work. With any version of NT I
have found it wants to be the only OS so put it on first.

Wayne