Ok, this thread sstarted when i was trying to get special characters to
work in mutt.

It seemed to work and it's been going along ifne - however I have
noticed another effect that seems to have occurred either as a result of
the changeover - or maybe it was something I bumped while doing the
changeover :(

In any case, mutt's "listing" page (not sure what it's officially called
- the page where an email folder lists all it's email with numbers) has
become a little screwy-looking.

The lines seem to wrap around to the next line (which covers the
following line until you run the "cursor" line over the top of them -
which resets it).

The threading looks odd (sometimes the | and - lines are replaced by
??? or they're all out of alignment).

Can anyone point me at the right settings to take a look at to fix this?

Cheers and thanks,
Taryn

--
This .sig temporarily out-of-order.