Subtle :)

Forgot the ole "try a 2 instead of to" trick. Downloading mpeg2avi as we speak... or type...

Apologies for the HTML seems I'd neglected to add SLUG to the Thunderbirds list of plain text recipients.

Thanks again,
Paul

Stuart Guthrie wrote:

Sorry Paul,

No idea, but while the list is at it, I'm keen to go AVI to MPEG!!

Tried avi2mpeg but the command failed.  ;-)

Any ideas

Stu

BTW HTML email is a bad look for character mail readers.