I remember reading an excellent document some months ago on how to install FC2 onto a Windows box without trashing the boot sector so that Windows wouldn't boot. It talked about interrogating the boot sector to get some configuration infomration, then feeding that into anaconda during the FC2 install. It was quite long, but with its help, I was successful.

But I've lost the document. Does anyone know it, and have a URL?

--
Regards,
Edwin Humphries