On Mon, Feb 11, 2008 at 10:33:17AM +0900, jam wrote:
> On Monday 11 February 2008 05:34:05 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> > I want to set up an email address where for my domain, were users can send
> > spam emails to and they will be added to the spam DB.
> >
> > I use debian, exim and spamassassin. All my spam processing gets done as
> > user spamassassin, so I thought I could just process all mails sent to
> > spamassassin as spam with a procmail rule like
> >
> > #
> > # Record it as spam
> >
> > :0 fw
> > :
> > | /usr/bin/sa-learn --spam
> >
> > but then I realised how do I get it to ignore the senders address (because
> > it will be one of my addresses and I don't when then blacklisted ?)
> >

> > how do other people setup site wide spam addresses
>

> You really need to R.M <grin> there is much about this topic ...
Maybe I am reading it wrongly but I think I do this already for a user specific
spamassassion DB

I wanted to have a spamassassin DB setup for the entire domain, that is used by
exim at time of delivery, currently exim calls spamassassin as userid
spamassassin. I don't want to give this account rights to all the maildirs. I
would like for user a b & c to be able to forward mail to an email address (not
a location because they might not have file access). I want this mail address
to take the mail as spam and then processes into the userid spamassassin's
spamassassin DB

> I run 3 accounts (not) called
>
> amspam
> amnot
> maybe
I am presuming this is are not different email;s and by bouncing you are not
talking about using smtp to move between accounts

> All spam that is received is *bounced* to amspam
>
> Everything tagged as spam gets sent to maybe
> Not Spam in maybe gets bounced to amnot
>
> cron.daily runs a 'bayesian' task to learn amspam and amnot
> Bouncing is different for each mail client. See
>
> http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/BayesInSpamAssassin?highlight=%28bayesian%29
>
> James
> --

BOFH excuse #227: