On Thu, 28 Feb 2008, Marghanita da Cruz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> While Wikis and Mailing lists seem to be the tools that power open source
> software development - has anyone come across more purpose specific tools?

Not all Wikis are built alike :)

We've been delving more into Xwiki as of late. It's an enterprise-focused wiki
platform with strong scripting capabilities for building functions and
providing integration with other tools.

--
"We don't have the user-centricity. Until we understand context, which is way
beyond presence - presence is the most trivial notion of context."