<quote who="Armin Marth">

> Has anyone found anything for Australia; I'd be interested in following
> the development for a Linux/multiplatform open-source practice management
> suite suited to Australia's medical/Medicare standards.

Have you looked at Medsphere, and whether or not it could be improved to
cover Australian requirements? I have some friends who work there and/or
have done work for them. Their code is built from the public domain VistA
system (of no relation to the Windows brand), which was created by the US
Department of Veterans Affairs [1].

- Jeff

--
GUADEC 2008: Istanbul, Turkey                         http://www.guadec.org/

  "Once the game is over, the King and the pawn go back in the same box."
                             - Italian proverb