Justin

> i guess the wordpress devs would have read this:
>
> http://au.php.net/manual/en/migration53.deprecated.php
>
> and just decided that people using 5.3 can just deal with those
> warnings in their logs on every, single, request.

Was hoping someone was going to give me a simple answer.  I've always
thought that a good way to learn was by making mistakes.  As long as
it's on my own Apache box and not somewhere else.

I just have to hope that I can find a way to fix my own Wordpress
installation.  I was thinking I wouldn't have to re-install from
scratch but I might have to do that anyway.

Thanks very much :)

Richard
http://www.sheflug.org.uk