Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak has revealed that he prefers Google Android phones - at least for certain functions such as voice command.

'My primary phone is the iPhone,' said Wozniak. 'I love the beauty of it. But I wish it did all the things my Android does, I really do.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2087731/Apple-founder-Steve-Wozniak-says-Android-phones-offer-iPhone.html#ixzz1lGGiQF2v

I think this says it all, right?:-)

NetSense Computers logoRegards,
Edwin Humphries
Mobile: 0419 233 051
NetSense Computers (Ironstone Technology Pty Ltd)
79 Barney St (P. O. Box 423), Kiama, NSW, 2533
Phone: +61 (0)2 4233 2285
Fax: +61 (0)2 4233 2781
Web: http://www.netsensecomputers.com.au

--
This email is intended for the named addressee/s only and may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not a named addressee please delete it and notify the sender.
--

"/At every moment he beholdeth a wondrous world, a new creation, and goeth from astonishment to astonishment, and is lost in awe at the works of the Lord of Oneness./" Baha'u'llah, The Seven Valleys "./.. humans are interesting. With all the wonders there are in the Universe, they invented boredom./" Terry Pratchet, Hogfather "/The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed./" Albert Einstein /"Stuff your eyes with wonder ... live as if you'd drop dead in ten seconds. See the world. It's more fantastic than any dream made or paid for in factories./" Ray Bradbury