Hi all,

got a new computer with a Inno3D GF GTX 570 VaporFreeze...

It comes with windows drivers but I am currently loading CentOS on the box... or any Linux distro that could work with it.

(I also want it to be able to do virtualisation of other OS's... so it has 32GB RAM which is nice.)

Just having trouble finding drivers or how to go about getting this card recognised.

It seems to only do generic card and 1024x768 whereas it should do 1920x1080

Anyway any pointers in the right direction would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Ben