We were using Hylafax as of about 5 years ago, but due to the constant
problems we were having with the modems and the cost associated, we just
went with email-to-fax. I know that's not what you wanted to know, but if
they are receiving anything over a few faxes a day it's really worth using
external services.

Sorry I can't offer anything else!