Hi all,

I run a small hosting service for about a dozen rural based customers.

I will be moving my premises to a new site but have to wait until construction is completed. My premises are sold and under contract so I need to find a temporary home for my services. A VPS is probably the best option right now and so I am looking for recommendations.

I will need 100Gb disc space, 4 CPUs, 4Gb RAM and at least 200Gb traffic (includes in and out). The VPS will be fully managed by myself and I do require CentOS 7.

Anyone with good stories?

Regards,

Rick