Hi
I’m using 14.04 on a 5th i3 NUC.
In the last 3 days I’ve had 3 crashes, at least 1 I could ssh and reboot the
other 2 I could NOT ssh in.
I am using USB3 connectors as that is all the NUC exposes. 14.04 is a 3.16
kernel the USB3 issues are not fixed ‘till 3.19. The graphics drivers were
released by intel 17 March so not in 14.04 but vesa seems to work OK.

At the mo I cannot use 15.04 (I can get it to boot n run) but the sensoray V4L
drivers are B&W not colour. I need the sensoray V4L.

I’m trying to work out if my hardware is at fault or Broadwell+IRIS+14.04 is at
fault.
Any comments welcome

James