Do your entries for SlurmUser match in slurm.conf and slurmdbd.conf? (I
don't know the cause of your problem, but that's what I'd look at next).

Also, does the AccountingStorageUser in slurm.conf match the user in
slurmdbd.conf?

cheers
L.

------
The most dangerous phrase in the language is, "We've always done it this
way."

- Grace Hopper