Il 19/07/2017 09:37, Gilles Gouaillardet ha scritto:

> this is probably due to a change in the PMI interface.
Glip!

> i suggest you rebuilt your MPI library first, and then try again
That's problematic... I can only install from deb files, hoping package
maintainers know what they're doing (since I have nearly no idea: I'm
just starting to understand the difference between OMP and MPI...).
That's the reason I stick with Debian stable, even if it ships older
versions.

Tks, I'll have to find the resources to try that way... If it doesn't
get fixed in the meantime.

--
Diego Zuccato
Servizi Informatici