Title: Re: [slurm-dev] Re: Change in srun ?

Take a look at https://www.cyberciti.biz/faq/rebuilding-ubuntu-debian-linux-binary-package/

Make sure slurm is already installed before rebuilding the package, and pass the correct configure flags (--with-pmi=<path ro slurm's include dir> --with-slurm)

HTH