From: Peter A Ruprecht [mailto:peter.rupre...@colorado.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, July 19, 2017 11:32 AM
To: slurm-dev <slurm-dev@schedmd.com>
Subject: [Non-DoD Source] [slurm-dev] Re: General Post-Processing Question
(UNCLASSIFIED)

Tony,

Have you considered using Slurm job dependencies for this workflow?  That way
you can submit the initial job and the post-processing job at the same time,
but set a dependency on the post-processing job so that it can't start until
the first job has finished successfully.  We've had users who manage fairly
complicated analysis pipelines entirely with job dependencies.

Regards,
Pete

On 7/19/17, 10:07 AM, "Glover, Anthony E CTR USARMY RDECOM (US)"