De : Jacek Budzowski [j.budzow...@cyfronet.pl]
Envoyé : jeudi 10 août 2017 14:56
À : slurm-dev
Objet : [slurm-dev] Re: Slurmd v15 to v17 stopped working (slurmd: fatal:
Unable to determine this slurmd's NodeName) on ControlMachine

Hi,

I think you shouldn't run slurmd on your ControlMachine node (but run
slurmctld and slurmdbd), as in your configuration I don't see that
slurm_master has its NodeName line.
So you should either add slurm_master to your slurm.conf in NodeName
line or not start slurmd on the slurm_master.

Cheers,
Jacek

--
Jacek Budzowski