Hello all,
we have slurm 15.08 and we configured preemption. So sometimes, jobs are killed then restarted, and the attribute "Restarts" becomes > 0:
[gerard.henry@xcluster ~]$ scontrol show job 157945
JobId=157945 JobName=sleep
   UserId=gerard.henry(1016) GroupId=grp1(1002)
   Priority=1053144 Nice=0 Account=u_recover QOS=defaultqos
   JobState=PENDING Reason=BeginTime Dependency=(null)
   Requeue=1 Restarts=2 BatchFlag=1 Reboot=0 ExitCode=0:0

Is there a mean to retrieve all the jobs (after they completed) where Restarts is > 0?
i found no such thing in sacct.
I tried with -D (duplicates), but when there are thousands jobs, it's unusable.
Is this information store in the accounting database?

Thanks in advance for help,

--
Gérard Henry