You should not use the Slurm RPMs from EPEL - I think offering these RPMs was a mistake.

Anyway you ought to upgrade to the latest Slurm 23.02.6 since a serious security issue was fixed a couple of weeks ago. Older Slurm versions are all affected! Perhaps this Wiki guide can help you upgrade to the latest RPM: https://wiki.fysik.dtu.dk/Niflheim_system/Slurm_installation/

/Ole

On 27-10-2023 13:13, Paulo Jose Braga Estrela wrote:
Yes, the script is running and changing other fields like comment, partition,
account is working fine. The only problem seems to be the script field of
job_rec. I'm using Slurm 20.11.9 from EPEL repository for RHEL 8. Thank you for
sharing your Wiki. I've accessed it before. It's really useful for HPC
engineers.

Best regards,

PÚBLICA
-----Mensagem original-----
De: slurm-users <slurm-users-boun...@lists.schedmd.com> Em nome de Ole Holm
Nielsen
Enviada em: sexta-feira, 27 de outubro de 2023 03:31
Para: slurm-users@lists.schedmd.com
Assunto: Re: [slurm-users] Change something in user's script using
job_submit.lua plugin

Hi Paulo,

Which Slurm version do you have, and did you set this in slurm.conf:
JobSubmitPlugins=lua ?

Perhaps you may find some useful information in this Wiki page:
https://wiki.fysik.dtu.dk/Niflheim_system/Slurm_configuration/#job-submit-plugins

/Ole