Hey Robert,

That's awesome to hear! Does that also include UAS (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USB_Attached_SCSI) I have a USB3 to msata adaptor that supports and and boy is it fast when the hosts supports UAS, I got about 10MB/s less than having it on the msata slot on the board it self!

---
~ sjorge

On 2016-07-04 20:41, Robert Mustacchi wrote:
On 7/1/16 22:12 , Garrett D'Amore wrote:
its probably past time that i invest effort in the usb3 stack. sadly my current employer has not expressed any interest in that effort. anyone want to help subsidize the effort ?

For what it's worth, we're already working on an xhci driver at Joyent.
It's something I'm working on as we know there's a lot of need for this
around the community.

Robert