Hi,

I'm wanting to be able to implement a couple of firewall zones under
smartos to allow NAT access to an internal network.

I was looking to use IP filter and VRRP to be able to achieve this. While I
have successfully run up a single firewall, I would like to be able to have
a level of redundancy with sharing of state-tables between the two firewall
zones.  Unfortunately, the documentation seems to be a bit thin on the
ground in regard to state-sync between two firewalls with IPfilter.  So I
was hoping that someone may have done this sort of thing before and would
be able to give me some pointers on how to set this up?

Any help appreciated.

Many Thanks..
Marcus