On Thu, Sep 22, 2016 at 1:24 AM, Johan Claesson <jo...@jobetech.se> wrote:

>> I'm attempting to create a pretty bog-standard LX zone, copying and
>> barely modifying the example from https://wiki.smartos.org/displ
>> ay/DOC/LX+Branded+Zones [1] like so:
>>

> The problem is you're missing a comma on line 12.
>
> Tip: Use the json command to get more help regarding syntax errors.
>
> Eg. json -f /path/to/json_file
> json: error: input is not JSON: Expected ',' instead of '"' at line 13,
> column 5:
>             "primary": true

Excellent, that worked, thank you! (My first time using json, so not
familiar w/ it, closest seems to be yaml which I use(d) w/ Puppet.)

I checked the Wiki entry, the last edit that affected it was by a Mr.
Shalman - I attempted to edit it, but there doesn't appear to be a location
to create/request an account.