Greetings,

I have a simple question…Can I use a single Triton Headnode for Multiple
private or public Triton Cloud instances?

We are going to stand up our own copy and we have a customer that requires a
dedicated private copy.

If you’d like further clarification, read on:

The customer owns their cloud blades and we own ours. We’re trying to keep
zones and KVM’s on specific hardware but without standing up multiple admin
VLAN’s and dedicated hardware head nodes.

Have a great day!

John Barfield
Engineering and Stuff

M: +1 (214) 425-0783  O: +1 (214) 506-8354
john.barfi...@bissinc.com<mailto:john.barfi...@bissinc.com>

[cid:image001.png@01D2DAC4.13ACC2A0]
4925 Greenville Ave, Ste 900
Dallas, TX 75206

For Support Requests:
http://support.bissinc.com<http://support.bissinc.com/> or
supp...@bissinc.com<mailto:supp...@bissinc.com>

Follow us on Twitter for Network Status &  Updates!

[cid:image002.gif@01D2DAC4.13ACC2A0]<https://twitter.com/johnbarfield>