You should be able to do this with traits and packages.

Assign traits to compute nodes based on customer, and assign packages with
those traits to each customers account. Provisions using a package with a
trait will only provision on a compute node with a matching trait.

There are more details at https://docs.joyent.com/private-cloud

Cheers
Steve.