Michael Cooper <mcoo...@coopfire.com> wrote:

>             Very New to SmartOS so far I really like it very much. I
> do have a few questions though. I installed this on a usb and fired
> up a Dell server every is fine with that. How do I add another node
> to this? I believe the First Node is configured as the head node
> correct?

It seems, that you're looking for Triton (http://www.triton.org/)
which is basically an "application" on top of smartos
(https://github.com/joyent/smartos-live), providing services for
setting up a public or private cloud. There is a separate mailinglist
for that sdc-disc...@lists.smartos.org
(https://www.listbox.com/member/archive/247449/sort/time_rev/).

Smartos is the "hypervisor" used by Triton. If you want to get Triton
up and running, you should probably start reading here:
https://docs.joyent.com/private-cloud/install/download

If you want to try out Smartos without Triton, you should probably
start reading here:
https://wiki.smartos.org/display/DOC/Download+SmartOS.

Kind regards,
Toens