Building a new platform image using a fork of smartos-live that uncomments the
option for unfiltered promisc seems to solve the problem. A bit of a
complicated solution to the problem (I guess I am tying myself to a lifetime of
smartos compilations) but it works and seems less of a hack than the
alternatives.

Bill

January 30, 2018 11:04 AM, "H. William Welliver III" <will...@welliver.org